Online registration for NEW mid-season additions from mid-season tryouts for the Spring 2018 season begins Thursday, December 14th.
In person registration is available at the Decatur Family YMCA membership desk during normal facility hours, or directly in the Soccer office Monday - Friday, 4:00 - 6:00 PM.
Registration is two seperate processes: Documentation and Payment.
- For the Documentation process, please fill out the forms in the "Related Links" box to the left of the page.
- *Each form is a writable .PDF, so you can type into the forms and save them to your computer or a USB stick.
- Medical Release Form does NOT need to be notarized
- You will upload these forms during the Registration Documentation process.
- You may pay in full or choose a payment plan option
- Payment plans are set up for auto draft and are only available with the use of a credit card
- Financial assistance is available to those in need and who qualify.
- If you need financial assistance, turn in all documentation for it during the documentation process.
Please use the appropriate box below to start either registration process:
Fees are based on only the Spring portion of the Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 season. Payment plans are available as well as financial assistance.
U8 Pre-Academy Fees: Facility Member $450.00 or Program Member $500.00
- Full payment or Three Payment plan option
U9 - U12 Academy Fees: Facility Member 650.00 or Program Member $700.00
- Full payment, or Three payment plan option
*All participates must be either a facility member or a program member. Program memberships may be purchased for $40.00 for a family.
Financial assistance is available to those in need and who qualify. If you are in need of financial assistance, fill out a financial assistance form (link to blank copy on the left of this page) and submit it along with your registration documentation.
Payments are due at time of registration. Payment options are available:
- Full pay – due at time of registration.
- Three payments - $250.00 due at time of registration (before January 15th), two additional payments on February 15th and March 15th of equally divided balance.
- Payment plans require the use of a credit or debit card. Payments plans are set up on auto charge and will be automatically charged on the above dates. There is no extra fee to use a payment plan.
- All players are required to purchase the Under Armour uniform. This will be our uniform until Summer 2018.
- Tournament fees will be an additional expense determined by the individual teams and will be collected by team managers.
The registration fee covers field & light rentals, insurance, practices, and professional coaches/referees during the regular season, goalkeeper training, as well as team camp. In addition to this registration fee, there is the uniform cost (approximately $85.00) and personal equipment costs (cleats, shin guards, etc). Additionally, each player is responsible for his/her portion of the team’s tournament fees and their individual travel, lodging and meal expense.
DDYSC adheres to a NO REFUND POLICY.