1. Participation in DDYSC's Futsal program is done so at each participants own risk. The YMCA, it's employees, officers, directors, contractors & volunteers assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur. Please reference the Liability / Injury Waiver section on your registration form.
2. Conduct should always be in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
3. Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to the Site Supervising staff. DDYSC does not assume responsibility for any items lost.
4. NO alcohol, smoking, glass containers, or gum allowed in the gym areas.
5. NO food, drinks (other than water), spitting, or abusive language allowed in any Futsal facility.
Objectives: We wish to encourage friendly competition between all participants.
It is our sincere hope that all players and spectators enjoy our Futsal program. The program is here for your enjoyment, if there is anything we can do to improve it, please let managment know. Your comments and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated.
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/ COMMENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US:
DDYSC Soccer Office
* Information contained herein is subject to change. DDYSC reserves the right to make changes without notification.